Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Best books of 2016

Readers are forever prodding me to do a list of the best books of the year. My inclination is to resist, in part because my list is inevitably idiosyncratic, in part because I don’t relish being a prize committee of one. But, with apologies to the authors of books that on any other given day might well have bumped chosen titles off this list, here’s my stab at the best books of 2016, with links to my reviews.

Howard B. Bandy, Foundations of Trading

Anders Ericsson and Robert Pool, Peak

William N. Goetzmann, Money Changes Everything



Aron Gottesman, Derivatives Essentials

Wesley R. Gray and Jack R. Vogel, Quantitative Momentum

Michael Lewis, The Undoing Project



Mark Andrew Lim, The Handbook of Technical Analysis

Richard L. Peterson, Trading on Sentiment







No comments:

Post a Comment